New visitors to this site hail from different places. If you don’t have a digital profile or have never blogged before, you need to get on it. Five posts that would be helpful to you, are highlighted below.
However, if you are reasonably comfortable with social media and are more eager to learn the latest trends, proceed to the page “Get Into Pole Position” for pointers tailored to your needs.
1. Spread some digital karma: Write a LinkedIn recommendation for someone.
Think how great they’ll feel when they see it. And it reflects well on you because Linkedin updates others that you’ve done it which puts you on the radar of all your connections. Plus, they may even become inspired to write recommendations themselves.
3. Find out how creating a blog can get you a job, more street cred and even a book deal.
You have a unique angle on your industry that no one else does. By getting that point of view out there with a blog, you’ll stand out and be noticed.
4. Differentiate yourself by offering a snappy and well-crafted answer to the perennial interview question: Tell me about yourself.
5. Be daring and take a stab at connecting with C-level executives on Twitter. This simple how-to guide will show you the power of that microblogging platform.
6. Staying connected to what goes on in the online world is also important when it comes to getting back into a career. Just spend a few minutes on the wireless (there are plenty to choose from including www.clearwirelessinternet4g.
|Did you enjoy this post? subscribe now to get all of the posts|